MD.LIFE Eye Health with Areds 2 and Grape Seed, 60 Caps. Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
- AREDS 2 EYE VITAMINS: This formula includes key nutrients lutein and zeaxanthin, grape seed extract, zinc, copper, vitamin C and vitamin E, ingredients recommended by the National Eye Institute based on the Age Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS-2). Conducted over a span of 20 years, these clinical studies were designed to discover how vitamins affect the progression of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- IMPROVE EYE HEALTH: MD. Life’s Eye Health with AREDS 2 & Grape Seed Extract helps to reduce the risk of cataracts and age related macular degeneration (AMD). Specifically, lutein and zeaxanthin help to filter out harmful High Energy Visible (HEV) or blue light that can cause damage to the retina and increase your risk of AMD. Vitamins C, E, Zinc, Copper and grape seed extract also work to promote healthy eye structure.
- POTENT ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT: Rich in proanthocyanidins and other flavonoids, this formula is full of powerful antioxidants which may provide additional benefits. Antioxidants help to protect against oxidative stress and reduce inflammation.
- NATURAL VEGAN CAPSULES: Free of binders and artificial ingredients, MD. Life’s Eye Health with AREDS 2 & Grape Seed Extract is a highly concentrated formula that’s made only from natural, vegan sources. These capsules are also non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, soy free and peanut/ tree nut free.
- PHYSICIAN TESTED FORMULA: MD. Life’s Eye Health AREDs 2 + Grape Seed Extract is doctor-designed and formulated in small batches with superior ingredient sourcing for maximum absorption and quality assurance. MD. Life supplements are made and packaged in the USA inside our SQF Level 2 facility, undergoing extensive third-party testing for purity.
Give your eyes the protection they need! Help prevent the onset of age-related macular degeneration with the help of MD. Lifes Eye Health with AREDS 2 & Grape Seed Extract. MD. Lifes Eye Health with AREDS 2 & Grape Seed Extract is an advanced supplement that is specially formulated to support eye health* and reduce the risk of Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD), a progressive eye condition that damages the macula, the part of the retina responsible for central vision. This formula is made with key nutrients recommended by the National Eye Institute based on the Age Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS-2). MD. Lifes Eye Health with AREDS 2 & Grape Seed Extract may help prevent changes in your vision such as blurriness, distortion of images, and potential loss of central vision. Specifically, lutein and zeaxanthin help to filter out harmful High Energy Visible (HEV) or blue light. Because of its shorter wavelength, blue light penetrates the back of the eye more readily than other visible light. This can cause oxidative damage to the retina, which can raise the risk of AMD. Vitamins C, E, Zinc, Copper and grape seed extract also work to promote healthy eye structure. For optimal eye health, take two capsules of daily with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. Shelf stable, this supplement does not require refrigeration. Made for both men and women, this supplement is free of binders fillers and artificial ingredients. Based in West Palm Beach Florida. MD. LIFE is a collective of food scientists, Doctors and specialists that have only one mission in mind: your optimal health. All of our products are made in a GMP registered SQF Level 2 Facility that adheres to the highest standards of food & supplement quality. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Brand: MD.LIFE
- Item form: Softgels
- Flavour: Grape
- Allergen information: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
- Material feature: GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.4 x 5.3 x 5.3 cm; 68 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 April 2017
- Manufacturer : MD.LIFE
- Manufacturer reference : 814032016553
- 3,944 in Multivitamins & Minerals
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!