Max Hydrate Immunity Performance Tablets Lemon Lime Flavor 4 Tubes
- Trace Minerals Research. Pioneering Performance Electrolytes Since 1972. Replenish. Restore. Energize. Max-Hydrate Immunity High Performance Electrolyte Fizzing Tablets. Lemon Lime Flavor. 4 Tubes of 10 Tablets Each.
- Hydration is one of our specialties at TMR. We are passionate about porviding the purest, most concentrated performance electrolytes on the market. For years, athletes have looked to TMR for the highest quality electrolylte producst to help them reach their peak performance.
- Max-Hydrate Immunity provides elite levels of electrolytes to help avoid muscle cramping and muscle fatique, plus 500 mg of vitamin C to support a healthy immune system.
- Hydration Facts: Dehydration causes reduced physical performance. Healthy electrolyte balance reduces muscle cramps. Electrolytes help the body efficiently rehydrate.
- Certified Vegan. Contains no known allergens. Gluten Free. Drop 1 tablet in 4-6 oz of water until dissolved.
MAX-HYDRATE IMMUNITY provides elite levels of electrolytes to hep avoid muscle cramping and muscle fatigue, plus 500mg of vitamin C to support a healthy immune system
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.59 x 7.29 x 7.19 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 August 2018
- Manufacturer : TRACE MINERALS RESEARCH
- Manufacturer reference : ESTEFF08
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!