Marine Liquid Collagen Peptides Supplement - 1,000mg Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Plus 10mg Hyaluronic Acid - Wild Fuel Hair, Skin, Nail, Joint Support - Natural Lemon Lime Flavor - 1-Month, 2 oz
- Ultra-high potency. 1,000mg liquid marine collagen delivers rapid results and long-lasting benefits. A few drops under the tongue or in a drink provides a concentrated, maximum anti-aging support.
- Essential maintenance in a bottle. Natural collagen production declines with age, leading to weaker bones, painful joints, dry, wrinkled skin. These sublingual drops give nature the kickstart it needs.
- Total body confidence. Supplement your natural collagen supplies to keep ligaments, tendons, and muscles functioning a well-oiled machine. Don’t accept the aches and pains of aging.
- Restore sun damage. Supports hair and skin regeneration and fends-off signs of age with keratin and elastin. Hydrates, moisturizes, and balances natural oil levels for women and men of all skin types.
- A supplement that fits around you. Swallowing pills or mixing messy, clumping powders is a hurdle you don’t need. Add some simple, sugar-free, stevia-sweetened drops to your routine - and bloom.
Marine Liquid Collagen Peptides Supplement - 1,000mg Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Plus 10mg Hyaluronic Acid - Wild Fuel Hair, Skin, Nail, Joints Support - Natural Lemon Lime Flavor - 1-Month, 2 oz
- Brand: WILD FUEL
- Item form: Liquid
- Flavour: Natural Lemon and Lime Flavor
- Material feature: Sugar Free
- Package information: Bottle
- Package Dimensions : 12.8 x 4.09 x 3.91 cm; 132 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 September 2021
- Manufacturer : Wild Fuel
- Manufacturer reference : CLG-LIQ
- 195 in Collagen Nutritional Supplements
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!