Making Moves Digestion Supplement
- Food Bloat- We all know it's hard for us to give up our favorite foods, even if they cause discomfort. If this is you, plan to reset every 2 weeks.
- Chronic Stress- Our lives can be complicated. If stress is hitting you hard and disrupting your belly, plan to reset every 2 weeks.
- Generally Clean Eater- If you eat clean generally, and you find yourself feeling pretty good most of the time, you can do for a digestive tract clean up just once a month. If you have a menstrual cycle, we recommend resetting the following week.
- Ready for a Deep Clean- If you've been extra indulgent and your digestion & metabolism is feeling extra sluggish, go for twice a day for 5 days. Followed by once a day for 5-7 days 2 weeks later.
Making Moves boosts digestion & ramps up metabolism by addressing the root causes of these issues that impact Black women & women of color at higher rates stress, lactose intolerance & colon health. With proper digestion, youll see healthy bowel movements, reduced bloat, decreased hunger cravings, and increased energy.*
- Package Dimensions : 9.5 x 9.09 x 7.49 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 September 2021
- Manufacturer : Back To You
- Manufacturer reference : TFI
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!