AES 256 -BIT SSL SECURED
Low FODMAP Certified Vegan Protein Powder for IBS and SIBO Gluten and Dairy Free Soy Free Sugar and Grain Free Low Carb All Natural Gut Health Food, Superfoods, Stevia, Monk Fruit - Casa de Sante (Vanilla)
- Flavor: Vanilla
- Brand: Casa de Sante
- Item Weight: 1 Pounds
- Allergen Information: Dairy Free, Lactose Free
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 9 x 2 x 10 inches
- LOW FODMAP APPROVED & GUT FRIENDLY FOR SENSITIVE TUMMIES: The low FODMAP diet helps provide relief from uncomfortable digestive symptoms, bloating and gas. This diet is often suggested for people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Those who are on the FODMAP diet avoid eating foods milk, certain fruits, wheat, and other carbs.
- INGREDIENTS: Our low FODMAP certified vanilla protein powder contains pea protein isolate, organic hemp protein, sacha inchi protein, natural flavors, guar gum, milled chia seed, spirulina, stevia leaf extract, kelp powder, and dulse powder. Each ingredient plays an important part in the health benefits that can come from using our protein powder.
- HEALTHY SHAKE: These protein shakes offer a high percentage of protein per serving, minimal carbohydrates, no sugar, no fat, no cholesterol, and low sodium. It can help give you a boost of energy in the middle of the day or after an intense workout. This delicious protein powder is ideal for pick-me-up any time of the day.
- BENEFITS: Our Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Protein Powder supports muscle building and better recovery time in men and women. It can also help ensure smaller, non-immunogenic protein peptides are formed which helps lower inflammation in the body as indicated by decreased CRP levels. Another benefit is that digestive discomfort that is usually associated with protein consumption can be reduced.
- OTHER CASA DE SANTE PRODUCTS: At Casa de Sante, we take pride in our work by selling the best FODMAP gourmet grocery options on the market. Low-FODMAP certified products, including seasoning mixes, vegetable stock, granolas, beverages, and more! These products are lab tested and approved low in FODMAPs by the FODMAP Friendly Program in Australia, so you can eat with confidence.
This 16 oz low FODMAP Certified, Gut Friendly Vegan Protein Vanilla Powder is your all-in-one plant-based low FODMAP protein shake. Gluten Free and made without dairy or any soy ingredients. All natural - no artificial ingredients, no artificial anything! This is a high quality vegan protein powder, non-GMO, which has 21 grams of protein and 2 grams of fiber per serving.
It is a source of protein derived from pea protein isolate, hemp protein, and sacha inchi protein and provides one of the highest percentages of protein per serving, minimal carbohydrates, and no fat. In addition, the product is diary-free, very low in sodium, and free of cholesterol. Our protein powder helps ensure that smaller, non-immunogenic protein peptides are formed which helps lower inflammation in the body as indicated by decreased CRP levels. This powder also helps reduce discomfort such as gas, diarrhea, and bloating which are often associated with protein consumption.
- Low FODMAP Certified, Gut Friendly!
- All natural - no artificial anything!
- Protein & fiber - 21 grams of protein and 2 grams of fiber per serving
- Vegan, non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, soy free
Vegan low FODMAP Protein Powder-Vanilla is the perfect blend of high-quality proteins, ideal for any time you need a quick energy charge, protein boost, or after a good workout. Its the perfect vegan option for a low FODMAP protein powder.
Each 30-gram serving of low FODMAP Protein Powder provides 21 grams of protein, 3 grams of carbohydrates, and 2 grams of fiber. This low FODMAP protein shake powder is naturally sweetened with Stevia and uses flavor systems free of MSG and other exotoxins.
Vegan low FODMAP Protein-Vanilla is a taste of the "new" generation of protein powders, formulated with the optimal nutritional qualities of plants to make great low FODMAP protein shakes. Order yours today!
SUGGESTED USE: Add 1 serving daily of low FODMAP Protein Powder to supplement the diet with additional protein or as directed by a healthcare professional. To make the best low FODMAP Protein Shakes, blend with a beverage high in carbohydrates and take between meals or before or after training. Do not use this low FODMAP Protein Powder as a meal replacement or exceed suggested use without the supervision of a healthcare professional. Check out Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Certified products for IBS, including seasoning mixes and more.
Low FODMAP Vegan Protein Powder Recipes
Low FODMAP Noatmeal (Keto, Paleo)
- 1 serving vegan low FODMAP protein powder, 1/2 cup water or low FODMAP milk ; 2 tablespoons hemp hearts ; 2 tablespoons almond flour ; 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut ; 1 tablespoon golden flaxseed meal ; 1 tablespoon chia seeds ; 1/4 teaspoon granulated stevia or low FODMAP sweetener to taste ; 1 pinch salt ; 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients except the vanilla to a small saucepan over low heat. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly, about 3 to 5 minutes; stir in the vanilla. Serve warm.
- Add all ingredients except the vanilla to a large bowl. Microwave on high until thickened, about 2 minutes, then stir in the vanilla. Serve warm.
Notes: Instead of water you can use low FODMAP milk, or just stir in a splash of your favorite kind of milk or cream once its cooked for a creamier texture.
Low FODMAP Three-Ingredient Protein Cookies (Low Carb) Recipe
- 4 tbsps maple syrup ; 1/4 cup Low FODMAP Vegan Protein Powder for Vegans ; 1/4 cup of ground almonds ; 1 tsp ginger (optional but phenomenal for flavor) ; 1 tsp allspice or mixed spice (optional but, again, phenomenal for flavor)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until you get a dough that you can flatten with your hands and cut into cookie shapes. If your mix is too sticky or wet, add a bit more ground almonds until you get to the right consistency.
- Get out a rolling pin or a long glass and flatted the dough onto a nonstick cookie tray or silicone. Cut out your cookies or roll the dough into little balls and flatten them onto a cookie tray.
- Bake at 180 C (around 356 F) for about 10-12 minutes. KEEP AN EYE ON THEM AFTER EIGHT MINUTES, just to ensure that they dont burn, and take them out the second they start getting brown.
- Allow them to cool completely before taking them off your tray and eating them.
Low FODMAP Protein Rice Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup rice cooked
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Vegan Protein Vanilla by Casa de Santé
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- In a pot put 1 cup almond milk and boil, put the rest of ingredients: 1 cup rice cooked, 1/2 tsp cardamom powder, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 2 tbsp Protein Vanilla by Casa de Santé, 2 sticks of cinnamon, 2 tbsp maple syrup. Boil all together approx 5 minutes. You can serve hot or cold. For topping you can use fresh raspberry.