Kidsto-Quor - Ayurvedic Supplement for Kidney Stones
- Dissolves Kidney Stones, Improves Kidney Function, Purifies Blood and Detoxifies the Body
- HELPS TO DISSOLVE KIDNEY STONES: Protects nephrons from damage. Dissolves stones into small pieces. Soothes the urinary tract lining. Eases release of stone pieces. Relieves burning sensation. Repairs inflamed tissues. Provides essential nutrients.
- CORRECTS ELECTROLYTE BALANCE: Has potent antioxidants. Eliminates toxins from the blood. Supports kidney filtration process. Neutralizes free radicals. Lowers uric acid concentration. Directs blood flow to nephrons. Improves metabolic rate. Transports nutrients to all parts.
- IMPROVES REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH: Performs anticonvulsant activity. Reduces inflammation of soft tissues. Fights off microbial infections. Improves urinary system functions. Acts as natural diuretic. Speeds up repair. Relieves abdominal cramps and colic.
- 1 TABLET ONCE/TWICE: Doses can vary depending on your medical condition. Best time to take KidstoQuor capsules is early in the morning. You can also take them before bedtime. It is suggested to consume them with warm water before meal(s).
A Unique Ayurvedic Supplement (Tablets) for dissolving small (upto 4-5 mm) kidney stones using natural herbs and minerals. No known side effects.
- Package Dimensions : 7.6 x 4.6 x 4.3 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 May 2019
- Manufacturer : amar
- Item Model Number : IR-TYKW-TO63
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!