Keto Electrolyte Drops 4 Ounces
- Trace Minerals
- Helps avoid electrolyte imbalance, muscle-cramps, & dehydration
- No calories, no sugars, No carbs, Vegan, gluten free
- The metered Dropper allows you to tailor and vary the serving size based on recommendations from your healthcare professional
- Ingredients: Magnesium, Chloride, Sodium, Potassium, Sulfate, Boron, Ionic Trace Minerals complex, purified water, Utah Sea Minerals, potassium chloride, Non-GMO citric acid. NO KNOWN ALLERGENS. GLUTEN FREE.
Keto Electrolyte Drops Electrolyte Imbalances "Keto Flu" Dehydration
- Product dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 cm; 160 Grams
- Item Weight: 160 g
- Manufacturer: TRACE MINERALS RESEARCH
- Item Model Number: P39646
- 27,993 in Health, Household & Personal Care Health, Household & Personal Care) 19 in Multiminerals Mineral Supplements
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- 26 July 2019
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!