InnovixLabs ADK Vitamin Supplement - Vitamin D3 K2 5000 IU + Low Dose Vitamin A for Absorption - Contains Both Vitamin K2 MK7 and MK4 - Supports Immune System, Heart and Bones - 60 Capsules
- A-D-K IN PERFECT RATIOS – Our Vitamin D3 K2 + A supplement contains 5000 IU of D3, 600 mcg total of K2, and 3000 IU of Vitamin A; They work synergistically to support your immune system, heart, bones, mood, arteries, and more
- BOTH FORMS OF VITAMIN K2 – The Vitamin D K A supplement contains MK-7 and MK-4 in the bioactive ‘TRANS’ form; MK-4 is found in the brain, fetus, and breast milk and is the predominant K2 in the body; MK-7, which goes to work in the bones, is longer acting
- DAILY EASY-TO-SWALLOW PILL – We saved you time and money by including these three nutrients in one potent formula; Each bottle of Vitamin ADK contains (60) small, easy-to-swallow capsules (good for a two-month supply)
- THIRD-PARTY TESTED – This Pure Vitamin D K and A supplement is verified by third-party testing by Eurofins and ABC Labs for your peace of mind; It's manufactured in a cGMP certified facility for safety and reliability
- NO-WORRIES GUARANTEE – We stand behind our Vitamin D With K and A Supplement; If you are not completely satisfied with any InnovixLabs Supplement, the risk is on us, not you; We will give you a full refund - no questions asked
- Brand: InnovixLabs
- Item form: Capsule
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 5.1 x 5.1 x 8.9 centimetres
- Dosage form: Capsule
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 5.08 x 5.08 x 8.89 cm; 59 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 October 2021
- Manufacturer : Innovix Pharma, Inc.
- Manufacturer reference : K2316B060
- 195 in Vitamin D Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!