ia Raw Protein Bar Creamyvanilla Fudge 40 g
- Convenient high protein snack between meals or for a protein hit after exercise
- Made with only the best natural ingredients
- Free from gluten, added sugar, dairy, additives, preservatives, GMOs and synthetics
- A convenient high protein post workout snack
- A guilt free, healthy snack with only 149 calories per bar
ia Creamyvanilla Fudge Raw Protein Bar are a delicious protein packed snack. With 10g of plant protein to keep you satiated and 4g of prebiotic fibre to support a healthy gut, they're guaranteed to satisfy and fuel your day. These mouth watering bars are perfect as a convenient high protein treat in between meals or as a post workout snack. Made with only the best natural ingredients, ia Raw Protein Bars are free from gluten, added sugar, dairy, additives, preservatives, GMOs and synthetics. Flavour : Creamyvanilla Fudge.
Manufacturer Contact Information
- Flavour: Creamy Vanilla
- Brand: ia
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 8 x 8 x 8 centimetres
- Item weight: 0.04 Kilograms
- Package weight: 0.04 Kilograms
- Product dimensions : 8 x 8 x 8 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 January 2022
- Manufacturer : ia
- Country of origin : Australia
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!