ia Raw Paleo Fermented Protein Vanilla Lucuma 500 g
- No grains, gluten, added sugar, dairy, additives, preservatives and GMO's
- 74 Percent sprouted and fermented protein for enhanced nutritional profile and optimal absorption
- Reduced anti nutrient content for optimal bioavailability
- Fermented paleo blend with greens
ia Raw Fermented Paleo Proteinsalted is a sprouted and fermented paleo wholefood blend with up to 50 percent RDI Iron plus certified organic pea protein, Sacha Inchi, spirulina, spinach, quinoa, seeds and more for optimal digestibility. Drawing on unique fermentation principles from the Paleolithic age, this delicious vegan, grain free formula contains a comprehensive amino acid profile with highly bioavailable protein and cultured superfoods to promote inner wellness. Flavour : Vanilla. Size : 500 g.
- Flavour: Vanilla Lucuma
- Brand: ia
- Item weight: 0.5 Kilograms
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 10 x 5 x 10 centimetres
- Package type: R
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 10 x 5 x 10 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 November 2017
- Manufacturer : ia
- Item Model Number : AMPFVAN
- Country of origin : Australia
- 13 in Protein Nutrition Blends
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!