Hu Zhang Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract, Hu Zhang (Polygonum Cuspidatum) Dried Root Glycerite Herbal Supplement 4 oz
- Hu Zhang Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Hu Zhang NON-Alcohol liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Hu Zhang Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Hu Zhang herbal glycerite on market!
Hu Zhang, commonly known as Japanese knotweed, is a large, herbaceous perennial plant of the family Polygonaceae, native to Eastern Asia in Japan, China and Korea. An excellent source of vitamin A, along with vitamin C and its cofactor, the antioxidant flavonoid rutin, Japanese knotweed also provides potassium, phosphorus, zinc, and manganese. Japanese knotweed also an excellent source of resveratrol.
- Dosage form: Liquid
- Brand: HawaiiPharm
- Item weight: 4 Ounces
- Allergen information: Gluten Free
- Item form: Liquid
- Package Dimensions : 17.2 x 8.8 x 5.4 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 January 2016
- Manufacturer : HawaiiPharm
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!