Heather's Tummy Fiber Organic Acacia Senegal Packets for IBS, 25 Count Travel Packs
- PREBIOTIC FIBER: Our 100% organic acacia senegal powder may help ease IBS-related constipation & diarrhea.* This whole food fiber prebiotic can assist with the growth of good bacteria in the gut.*
- FORMULATED FOR IBS: Soluble fiber may help support bowel motility, which can help IBS-related diarrhea & constipation.* Designed to slow colonic fermentation which may decrease gas & bloating.*
- IMPROVES BOWEL STABILITY: Our fiber supplement is non-GMO, CRC Kosher, & contains no gluten or FODMAPS. Heather's Tummy Fiber has excellent GI tolerance & is safe for long-term use in adults & children.*
- HEATHER'S TUMMY CARE: We have tools to help you take control of IBS symptoms. From managing pain & bloating to dealing with constipation & diarrhea, our medical foods can help you lead your best life.
- YOU'RE NOT ALONE: Heather's Tummy Care offers education & support for those living with IBS. Our teas, capsules & soluble fiber supplements can help manage symptoms with simple, effective lifestyle changes.
Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber Travel PacketsDAILY DOSAGES FOR ADULTS 12 YEARS & OLDER:On average, 2 to 6 packets per day total, divided into two or three separate doses. Start with one packet daily and increase gradually. Maximum daily dose is 15 packets. If you stabilize a lower dose, stay there. Under 12 yars old consult your physician. Use daily for best results.DIRECTIONS:Begin with one packet daily. Add Tummy Fiber to an empty cup, then stir with a fork as you add liquid. let rest for a minute, then stir again to completely dissolve. Or, sprinkly Tummy Fiber into any moist food. Gradually increase your daily dose (try adding an extra packet every 4-5 days). Keep increasing until symptoms stabilize. Diarrhea and spams should resolve fairly quickly as you gradually increase your dose. Constipation, particulary if chronic and severe, may take several weeks, and might require a gradual increase to the maximum dose of 15 packets per day.*Acacia is NOT a drug, it is NOT a laxative, it is NOT an anti-diarrheal medication*Acacia is a medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome*Helps diarrhea AND constipation*Dietary soluble fi ber; not insoluble fi ber*Certifi ed organic by Ecocert, Kosher certifi ed*Has a prebiotic eff ect; increases good gut fl ora*Has no additives, fi llers, colors, or fl avors*Tasteless, odorless, colorless, grit-free*Will not thicken on standing no choking risk!*Add Acacia to liquids or moist foods*Very concentrated one level tablespoon has 6 grams soluble fi ber*Acacia is GRAS, is safe for use in children, and is naturally gluten freeStudies have shown that soluble fi ber, as part of the diet, regulates bowel motility (alleviating both diarrhea AND constipation), and relieves abdominal pain from IBS. Acacia is an organic, prebiotic soluble fi ber supplement with absolutely no additives, and, as part of the die
- Brand: Heather's Tummy Care
- Item form: Capsule
- Material feature: Certified Organic, GMO Free, Gluten Free, Kosher Certified
- Item weight: 0.25 Pounds
- Package information: Bag
- Unit count: 62.5 gram
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 7.6 x 7 x 10.8 centimetres
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 7.62 x 6.99 x 10.8 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 October 2019
- Manufacturer : Heather's Tummy Care
- Item Model Number : 180616000165
- 46 in Dietary Fibre Nutritional Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!