HealthForce SuperFoods Friendly Force - 120 VeganCaps - Probiotic + Whole Foods Supplement - Digestive, Immune and Microbiome Support - Vegan, Gluten Free, Kosher - 60 Servings
- Probiotic Support - Friendly Force combines 13 probiotic bacteria with whole food roots, and sea veggie (kelp) which contain ingredients/polysaccharides with prebiotic properties
- Clinically Studied Superstrains - Our probiotic blend includes two clinically studied superstrains: Lactobacillus acidophilus Superstrain DDS-1 and Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis Superstrain UABla-12
- Vital Health Benefits - Superstrain DDS-1 and Superstrain UABla-12 have been clinically shown to confer favorable results to their host, as they are known to maintain digestive and immune function already within normal function
- All Natural - Vegan, gluten free, and kosher; Our TruGanic standard ensures purity & quality; We use no fillers, binders, or flow agents; Our products are lab-tested for botanical identity, heavy metals & microbiological activity
- Highest Manufacturing Standards - Made in the USA, in our certified organic, cGMP compliant, gluten- and peanut-free sister facility; We ship in glass packaging which delivers superior freshness
- Package Dimensions : 23.3 x 8.6 x 7.4 cm; 247 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 March 2021
- Manufacturer : HEALTHFORCE SUPERFOODS
- Manufacturer reference : FFC120
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!