Green Pastures Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil Oslo Orange 8 oz
- High in Vitamin A/D, EFA/DHA, Omegas
- Raw, live food
- Green Pasture Products have chosen to use the "Manufacture Date" as many other companies are currently using instead of the Expiration Date, so you will receive the freshest product available when you order.
Naturally occuring cod liver oil(not synthetic, man-made oils), provide fat soluble vitamins A and D and when extracted properly also provides a healthy dose of other naturally occuring acids DHA, EPA and several of the Omega vitamins. EPA is an important link in the chain of fatty acids which regulate tissue hormones and DHA is important for brain and nervous system function.
- Brand: Green Pastures
- Item weight: 6.1 Ounces
- Unit count: 237 millilitre
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.78 x 9.4 x 6.86 cm; 172.93 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 April 2017
- Manufacturer : Green Pastures
- Manufacturer reference : Blue Ice
- 161 in Fish Oil Nutritional Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!