Gen-Tec Nutrition Casein Custard Chocolate Powder, 1.8 Kilograms
- Designed on the basis that the different digesting properties of proteins
- Containing high amounts of branch chain amino acids and l-glutamine pre-cursors
- Ideal amino acid profile for bodybuilders and strength training athletes
- Increasing lean muscle mass and improving recovery
- Health benefits for adults such as immune support and gut health
Gen-Tec Nutrition Casein Custard Chocolate Powder is a premium quality, dessert style, slow digesting milk protein sourced. Casein custard is designed to support your efforts of supplying a sustained release of essential amino acids to your muscles aiding recovery and muscle growth during sleep or other times of fasting. Containing high amounts of branch chain amino acids and L-glutamine pre-cursors. Casein custard has an ideal amino acid profile for bodybuilders and strength training athletes with the goals of increasing lean muscle mass and improving recovery. The premium slow digesting protein is optimal for consumption before short periods of fasting such as sleep, as it digests considerably slower than whey protein. Casein custard is fortified with therapeutic grade colostrum with a guaranteed minimum of 35 percent immunoglobulin G. It has been discovered that colostrum (particularly immunoglobulin G) offers a wide spectrum of health benefits for adults such as immune support and gut health.
- Flavour: Chocolate
- Brand: Gen-Tec Nutrition
- Item weight: 1800 Grams
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 170 x 310 x 170 centimetres
- Item form: Powder
- Product dimensions : 170 x 310 x 170 cm; 1.8 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 13 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Gen-Tec Nutrition
- Country of origin : Australia
- 29 in Casein Nutrition Protein
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!