GAT Sport Flexx EAAs + Hydration, Essential Amino Acids with BCAAs, Blue Razz, 30 Servings
- Essential Aminos - Each serving of Flexx EAAs contains 7g of Essential Amino Acids to help promote muscle protein synthesis
- Adaptogen Driven Vitality Support - Flexx EAAs provides 125mg of Ashwagandha to help promote better Cortisol support
- Enhanced Recovery - In addition to EAAs, each serving is packed with 5g of Branched Chain Amino Acids to support better recovery
- Balanced Hydration - Coconut water provides a balanced mixture of minerals and electrolytes to support optimal hydration levels
- Endurance Fuel - Flexx EAAs are perfect for any activity from weight lifting to hiking, bicycling and anything in between
FLEXX EAAs delivers all 9 Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) for complete muscle protein synthesis. The result: Muscle preservation, energy, enhanced endurance, and recovery. This total amino acid prole features 7g of EAAs, with 5g in the clinically preferred 2:1:1 ratio. For stress mitigation and improved vitality, it includes 125mg of the adaptogenic herb Sensoril Ashwagandha. Our amazing flavors provide hydration support thats truly delicious, anytime: Pre, Intra, and Post-Workout. For the hard training athlete, FLEXX EAAs is the complete muscle and recovery solution.
- Brand: GTA
- Item weight: 7 Grams
- Unit count: 360 gram
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.2 x 9.5 x 8.99 cm; 7 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 October 2019
- Manufacturer : GAT Sport
- Manufacturer reference : GAT-2140
- 35 in BCAAs Nutritional Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!