Citracal Petites 400 Mg Calcium Citrate With 500 Iu Vitamin D3, 375 Count
- RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS: Citracal is the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended calcium brand.
- DEFY BONE AGING WITH CALCIUM: Support bone health with this calcium and vitamin D3 supplement in a relatively small, easy-to-swallow, sugar-free caplet.
- TAKE WITH OR WITHOUT FOOD: This 400 mg calcium citrate is highly soluble and easily absorbed.
- CONTAINS VITAMIN D: The addition of Vitamin D3 means you get, in effect, two dietary supplements in one.
- Pharmacy Times Survey, 2017 Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Citracal Petites provide a combination of 400 mg calcium citrate and 500 IU vitamin D3 to support bone health in an easy-to-swallow pill. These sugar-free coated caplets make it simple to include calcium and vitamin D in your osteoporosis prevention regimen. It may not be possible to ingest enough calcium through food sources alone, and that's where Citracal Petites come in. Specially formulated to be easy to digest, this supplement can be taken with or without food. It's gentle on your stomach and easily absorbed plus vitamin D3, which helps your body absorb calcium. This product is recommended for adult men and women, ages 19 to senior. Add Citracal Petites to your diet and exercise routine to help support bone health. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Product Dimensions : 7.77 x 7.77 x 13.97 cm; 458.13 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Us/BAYR7
- Manufacturer reference : B07RCJY6WD
- 31 in Calcium Mineral Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!