Cissus Quadrangularis | 1800mg | 200 Capsules | Non-GMO and Gluten Free Formula | Traditional Herb Extract Supplement | by Carlyle
- SUPER CISSUS: This traditional herb from the grape family is a notorious source of plant sterols
- POTENT FORMULA: Quick-release capsules provide 1,800 mg of Cissus Leaf per serving in a 4:1 extract
- ROOTED IN WELLNESS: Carlyle provides premium, honest supplements in your pursuit to healthy living
- CARLYLE MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Flavor, Preservatives & Non-GMO
What is Cissus?
Cissus quadrangularis, or Cissus, is a perennial plant from the grape family that is native to India and the Middle East. This climbing vine has nutrient-rich leaves and berries that have been used for centuries in ayurvedic herb practices. Cissus Leaf is a notorious source of naturally occuring plant sterols, carotenoids and other valuable nutrients.
Carlyle Cissus provides 1,800 mg of Cissus Leaf per serving in an optimal 4:1 extract for your herbal routine. Our top-quality formula is non-GMO, gluten-free and lab tested to match our exceptional purity and potency standards. Quick-release powder filled capsules are easy to take anywhere so you can get exceptional daily support on-the-go from this wonderful traditional herb.
Rooted in Wellness:
Our expertise in sourcing the purest ingredients combined with advanced technologies makes us proud to deliver premium, honest supplements at the best value. Carlyle Cissus supplement is a testament to our commitment to excellence, made with powerful ingredients rooted in wellness. Thanks for choosing us in your pursuit of living healthy.
- Dosage form: Capsule
- Brand: Carlyle
- Unit count: 200.0 count
- Item form: Capsule
- Product dimensions : 5.84 x 5.84 x 11.43 cm; 109 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 November 2020
- Manufacturer : Carlyle
- Manufacturer reference : CL5922
- 490 in Multivitamins & Minerals
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!