BulkSupplements.com Benfotiamine Powder Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) - B1 Vitamin - Thiamine B1 Supplement - Advanced Memory Formula - Vitamin B1 (25 Grams - 0.88 oz)
- Cardiovascular And Nervous System Support * - Benfotiamine is a fat-soluble form of vitamin B1 (thiamine) that supports healthy nerve function and the cardiovascular system.* It may also help support vision health.*
- ✔️ Support Liver Health * - When taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise, benfotiamine may help maintain liver health and proper function which is needed by the body's many processes.*
- ✔️ Metabolic Function - Benfotiamine helps support healthy metabolic function by supporting the proper absorption of fats, carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and water into cells.* This can help improve energy metabolism as well as assist in weight management.*
- Mood Support -Benfotiamine Powder Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) may help support healthy mood function by helping maintain normal levels of thiamin in the brain.*
- ️ Eye Health - Benfotiamine Powder Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps improve eye health by helping to maintain healthy levels of glutathione within the retina.*
Benfotiamine is a synthetic derivative of vitamin b1 that has been shown to have the same biological activity as thiamine or thiamin. Thiamine supplement is the active ingredient in many B-complex Vitamins. Benfotiamine has been shown to increase cellular levels of thiamine and help cells utilize it more effectively. This means benfotiamine can be used in place of thiamin for people who are deficient in it, or for people who want to supplement their intake of this vital nutrient. It is used for heart health, cardiovascular health, nerve health, brain health and energy metabolism.* Your body uses thiamine to maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells, as well as keep your heart functioning properly.* In addition to this, it has been found that benfotiamine is able to pass the blood-brain barrier, which allows for greater transport into the brain and central nervous system, as well as protect against oxidative stress due to its antioxidant properties.* Our Benfotiamine is in powder form and does not contain any filler, additives and artificial flavors.
- Brand: BulkSupplements
- Item form: Powder
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 12.7 x 3.8 x 18.3 centimetres
- Item weight: 25 Grams
- Unit count: 25 gram
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 12.7 x 3.81 x 18.29 cm; 25 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 February 2019
- Manufacturer : Bulksupplements
- Manufacturer reference : BENF-P
- 154 in Vitamin B Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!