Bulk Omega 3 6 9 Softgels, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, 1000 mg, Pack of 90, Packaging May Vary
- High quality Omega 3 6 9 Softgels fom a leading sports nutrition brand
- Maximum potency 1000mg of Omega 3 Fish Oil per capsule
- Comprised of Omega 3 Fish Oil (400mg), Flaxseed Oil (300mg), Sunflower Oil (290mg) with Vitamin E (10mg)
- High in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Omega 3 fish oil is primarily sourced from cold water fish including tuna, mackerel, trout, salmon and halibut.Note: packaging may vary for a limited period of time
Bulk Omega 3 6 9 Softgels 1000mg provide the body with essential fats; containing EPA, DHA, LA (Linoleic Acid), ALA (Alpha-Linolenic Acid) and Oleic Acid. In addition, Vitamin E is added to prevent oxidative damage to the product. Omega 3 6 9 Softgels 1000mg are comprised of 400mg Omega 3 Fish Oil, 300mg Flaxseed Oil, 290mg Sunflower Oil with 10mg Vitamin E. LA and ALA are essential fatty acids (EFAs) in that humans are unable to synthesise them, so they must be ingested either via food or supplementation. Omega 3 fish oil is primarily sourced from cold water fish including tuna, mackerel, trout, salmon and halibut. Omega 6 is typically found in avocado and flaxseed while Omega 9 can be found in Canola and Sunflower Oil.
90 x Capsules
- Brand: Bulk
- Item form: Softgels
- Dosage form: Capsule
- Flavour: Sunflower Oil
- Unit count: 90 count
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 12 x 6 x 18.5 centimetres
- Model name: Bulk Omega 3 6 9 Softgels
- Product dimensions : 12 x 6 x 18.5 cm; 160 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 June 2018
- Manufacturer : BULK POWDERS(TM)
- Item Model Number : BPB-O369-1000-0090
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!