Applied Nutrition Amino Fuel, Fruit Salad, P34283
- Halal certified product
- Can be consumed 24 hours a day or when extra amino intake is required
- Amino Acid easy to mix powder formula to boost energy and improve your workout performance. It deliveries 11g of Aminos per serving.
- 9g of EAA including 6g of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) at a 2:1:1 ratio (3000mg L-Leucine, 1500mg L-Isoleucine, 1500mg L-Valine). It also contains an additional 2.5g of L-Glutamine.
- Amino Fuel EAA’s reduces fatigue and tiredness, being the perfect pre, intra and post workout drink. Contains additional 45mg of AstraGin.
Amino fuel is the perfect blend delivering 11g of aminos per serving, 9g of which are essential amino acids (EAA) including 6g of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) at a 2: 1: 1 ratio (3000mg l-leucine, 1500mg l-isoleucine, 1500mg l-valine) with an additional 2g of l-glutamine and 45mg of Astragin. Amino acids are complex chemicals that are the building blocks of protein. An essential amino acid cannot be synthesized or created by the body and therefore must be supplied from the diet. Amino fuel can be consumed 24 hours a day or when extra amino intake is required, such as any form of exercise or activity.
- Brand: Applied Nutrition
- Item weight: 390 Grams
- Package information: Canister
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 12 x 16 x 14 centimetres
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 12 x 16 x 14 cm; 390 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 August 2020
- Manufacturer : Applied Nutrition
- Item Model Number : P34283
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!