Amen Multi Collagen Peptides Capsules with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C - 5 Types of Grass Fed Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein Type I, II, III, V, X - Amino Acids - Natural Collagen Supplement - 90 Pills
- 5 TYPE OF COLLAGEN: Amen Collagen capsules is an all-in-one, hydrolyzed collagen supplement providing collagen Types I, II, III, V and X from a premium blend of grass-fed hydrolyzed bovine collagen, free range chicken and egg shell membrane collagen peptides. Collagen can be found in present in our hair, skin, nails, joints, and gut.
- HYALURONIC ACID: Our Collagen formula also provides 100 mg of Hyaluronic Acid per serving. Also known as Hyaluronan, Hyaluronic acid is a natural and gooey substance that is produced by our organism.
- HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN: The collagen in this product is hydrolyzed to help make it easier to digest. This process helps break down the collagen into more easily dissolvable amino acids.*
- VITAMIN C: Amen Multi Collagen Protein Capsules also includes vitamin C, an essential vitamin. It also provides 18 amino acids.
- NATURAL & NON-GMO: Amen Collagen is made with natural and non-GMO ingredients in the USA in a cGMP certified facility and is Third Party Tested. This formula contains no soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, shellfish, color additives, binders or preservatives. You can also open the capsules and add the collagen powder to your food or drink.
Amen Multi-Collagen is a multi-type collagen with Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid
Amens Multi Collagen protein capsules 90 Count - Type I, II, III, V, X supplement features natural sources of collagen in a high quality blend: grass fed hydrolyzed bovine, chicken, and egg collagen peptides powered by Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid.
Type 1 collagen is the most abundant in the body and can be found in tendons, ligaments, organs and skin (dermis). It forms the matrix of bones and is part of the GI tract. It may help minimize fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity, and support the bone matrix.
Type 2 is a nutrient rich source of glucosamine, chondroitin and what makes up connective tissue and cartilage. It may help strengthen joints and tendons, reducing joint pain and improving flexibility.
Type 3 makes up the extracellular matrix keeping our organs and skin together. It keeps the skin elastic and firm. It is also part of our heart and muscle tissue, forming our blood vessels and may help reduce the effects of aging.
Type 5 makes up the surface of our cells, our hair and placenta. This type of collagen can also improve the overall glow of the skin!
Type 10 is part of the creation of new bones and cartilage. It has been found to be beneficial for the support of synovial joints, helping improve range of motion and reducing joint pain.
Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid added to boost the benefits.
This product is 100% additive-free
Absolutely no lubricants, binders, filler or flow agents. Gluten Free, Non GMO and dairy free.
Each bottle is manufactured in a GMP Certified Facility in the USA and undergoes strict third party testing to ensure safety, potency and quality.
- Brand: Amen
- Item form: Capsule
- Material feature: GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Package information: Bottle, Canister
- Unit count: 90 count
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 11.4 x 6.4 x 6.4 centimetres
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 11.43 x 6.35 x 6.35 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Codeage
- Manufacturer reference : 853919008304
- 228 in Collagen Nutritional Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!