Alpha-GPC Capsules 300mg - Nootropic Brain Health Supplement - 180 Count - Promotes Enhanced Memory, Learning and Focus - Cognitive Compounds
- SUPPORTS ENHANCED COGNITIVE FUNCTION - Alpha-GPC is responsible for increasing the amount of available choline in the body, which yields higher amounts of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter accountable for memory and learning
- SUPPORTS ENHANCED MEMORY RECALL - Because Alpha-GPC subsequently increases the amount of acetylcholine in the body, this may improve the rate in which neurotransmission occurs, relating to acetylcholine
- SUPPORTS IMPROVED POWER OUTPUT - Acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter, operates within the peripheral nervous system which is responsible for the contraction of skeletal muscles
What Is Alpha GPC?Alpha-GPC is a natural choline source also known as alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine and choline alfoscerate. Alpha GPC is one of if not the most efficient choline source supplement with superior bio availability. Alpha GPC Benefits & Uses May Include: Supports Enhanced Cognitive Function Supports Enhanced Memory Recall Supports Improved Powder Output
- Package Dimensions : 15.24 x 8.89 x 8.89 cm; 317.51 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 April 2020
- Manufacturer : HRsupplements
- Manufacturer reference : 72555-CC-P
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!