2 Pack of vK2 -Vitamin K2 (MK4 and MK7)
- vK2 is pharmaceutical grade vitamin K2, providing BOTH MK4 (5 mg) AND MK7 (100 mcg).
- vK2 is made in the USA, the ingredients are European sourced and have a natural yellow color.
- buyer beware . . . most brands of Vitamin K2 are NOT yellow, meaning they are NOT pharmaceutical grade and ly contain Chinese ingredients (with a low percentage of the bioactive "trans" form).
- Everyone should take Vitamin K2, but if you take Vitamin D3 (as everyone should also do), you especially need Vitamin K2 to meet the increased demand that Vitamin D3 stimulates.
- The suggested dosage is one capsule of vK2 for every 5000 iu of vitamin D3.
Everyone should take Vitamin K2, but if you take Vitamin D3, you especially need Vitamin K2 to meet the increased demand that Vitamin D3 stimulates. Un most Vitamin K formulas, Vk2 provides a whopping amount of both MK-4 AND MK-7. The amounts provided are not only generous (5mg of MK-4 AND 100mcg of MK-7), but are also pharmaceutical grade (MK-4 is 99% trans form, MK-7 is 70% trans form) and European sourced (far superior to China sourced). If Vitamin K2 is NOT yellow (as vK2 is), then it is NOT pharmaceutical grade and y contains Chinese ingredients. vK2 was formulated to compliment 5,000 iu vitamin D3 supplements . The suggested dosage is one capsule of vK2 for each 5,000 iu capsule of D3 (taken together at the same time).
- Brand: VK2
- Item form: Capsule
- Specific uses for product: Calcium utylization
- Age range (description): Adult
- Unit count: 120 count
- Package Dimensions : 17.78 x 10.67 x 4.83 cm; 340 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 March 2019
- Manufacturer : NHS Global Distributors
- Manufacturer reference : 2vk2
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!